Wednesday 10 February 2010

Teaching Blogging to Primary teachers


I was asked by a Primary colleague who is also doing the same PGCE course as me if I could spend some time showing her how to set up a blog for her to use with her Primary 6 pupils. I invited her to the school and spent an hour showing her how to set up a basic blog, change the layout, create and edit posts, attach videos and links and also how to set up and embed learning games using www.classtools.net.

We talked over different ideas for how she can use the blog to promote the learning and teaching she does in the class with the pupils and their parents. I have suggested we meet up in the future when she has the basic blog up and running to develop it further. Her blog address www.misstimoney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment