Monday 22 February 2010

Pupil evaluation

I created a post-Prelim survey for my S4 Business Management and S4 Administration class to gauge the general feeling of how the pupils felt they have done in their exam. I used www.polldaddy.com to create the on-line survey which pupils were able to fill out confidentially. I have posted some of the results for the pupils to read on the relevant pages of the blog and intend to do another analysis of my Higher pupils next week.

As I have 2 classes in S3 Admin and S3 Business Management, my aim would be to use this analysis to improve upon my teaching for next year. I believe using the pupils feedback is essential for good quality reflection of my teaching practice and a way of ensuring continual professional development.

No comments:

Post a Comment