Wednesday 17 June 2009

iMovie in the classroom


We are approaching the end of the Managing the Band integrated project I wrote for S2 Administration. To round things off, I thought the class could video interviews with each other about how they felt the project went. Obviously, we can't allow them to film each other and use it for public content but I hit on the idea of using finger puppets. I have spent the evening dabbling with iMovie on the Apple Mac and have managed to get a (rough) idea of what to do with it. I have created a short movie which outlines what the pupils have got to do and I have posted it on the S2 Administration site of this blog. This will be their source of information for the project. They can shoot the videos they want and over the summer, I can edit them and post them on the blog. 

I know we have a couple of Macs at school so I will try and get the pupils involved in the editing side of things next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment